Thursday, September 10, 2009

USC SCA Gets a Hollywood Walk of Fame Star!


I took a little trip back over to the Alma Mater today to witness the USC School of Cinematic Arts receive a Hollywood Walk of Fame Star on the sidewalk next to the new complex on campus. Really hot day, but really cool ceremony... and maybe I did sneak into an invite only luncheon afterward, but hey! A gal's gotta eat sometimes right? (Besides- quite a few "honarary guests" didn't show up and the food was already there. It was just going to go to waste. You can't make me feel bad!!!) Anyway, here are a few pics I took at the event.

the honored guests:

and the sheriff of Hollywood:
(on a sidenote, Dean Daley got her start in TV and now basically runs this town. Who knew? I think I want to be her when I grow up...)

and a Hitchcock!

and the students and faculty that make the school what it is:

and of course, I couldn't do a SC posting without giving a little shout-out to my old TV8 crew:

All in all, good times. Here's the actual star unveiling (uncovering?) video I shot- it was a REALLY bright day today. Now onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment