Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Producer's Log Day: 4? 5? I don't even know anymore! (Eeeep!)

So I've found something out in the last two, nay, three days here. In order to stay on top of this blog as well as my massive pile of weekly work, I am going to have to work really really really hard. But I will do it I say! For the people!!! So anyway... let's get a recap going up until today. Monday was so insanely busy there wasn't a second to shoot, and I pretty much forgot until I woke up at 5:45am Tuesday for our first interview shoot only to go "OH SCHNIKES! THE BLAHG!!!" and that dear readers, is when I shot this little gem:



And then? And then? Well, I grabbed clothes and ran out the door to meet my crew bright and early for our first (and at that time potentially only) interview of the day. I had my fingers crossed that our second shoot would pull through later after lunch, but I'm not gonna lie- I was definitely worried pretty much until 1pm when I finally received confirmation that they were able to find a break in the afternoon schedule for us. So somehow we pulled everything off yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. Stay tuned for thoughts from our in-studio shoot later... this project's really coming together fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment